U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
Introduction & History
We are really excited to present our brand new Interior Design Scheme for our Northern Quarter Apartment in Manchester. The building was previously occupied as a linen factory many years ago. Furthermore, this has since been updated to residential accommodation. We can’t wait to work with the buildings heritage and introduce touches which nod to the buildings previous use. This scheme is currently under review. All details are to be on site in the next coming weeks. Keep your pealed out for what’s to come!
Current Brief & Scope of works
Throughout the scheme we will be focusing on and you can expect to see;
- A complete Interior Design Scheme with be complete which includes Furniture & Accessories. All complete by our Interior Designer and Stylist to a high standard.
- Bauwerk Lime Wash paint colours which compliment the buildings exposed brick and beams.
- Updating the existing kitchen with a new colour palette introducing a dark tones to compliment the existing linen factory beams. Focusing on simplifying the space, whilst adding new contemporary fixtures. Removing the existing tiles and refinishing the walls, later introducing a plaster finish and introducing the Lime Wash paint.
- Introducing Bespoke Curtains in custom fabrics which suit the buildings tall three metre high ceilings. Whilst considering a warm colour palette that will compliment the buildings exposed brick wood and oak floor.
- Bespoke Wardrobes will be introduced to suit the tall ceiling heights and to help provide much needed storage space.
We will be using our extensive design process over a number of weeks. Considering appropriate finishes from our sample library, 3d modelling software and presentation boards. All of these will help visualise and create a cohesive overall look for the Northern Quarter, Manchester Apartment.
How we can help you
If you are in the Northern Quarter in Manchester or surrounding areas and you would like more information Interior Design Services, get in touch today to find out more about how we can help.