Take a preview at our slideshow of imagery of our Interior Design Project based in Cheshire. We restored and renovated a Detached Victorian Property and unlocked its full potential throughout our Interior Design Process. See below for the project insights and incredible before and after photographs…
Project Overview & Insights
- Mood & Sample Boards, including a light and airy look & feel throughout.
- Stripping out of the existing wall and floor finishes which were in need of updating.
- Structural & Electrical Works throughout.
- Introduction of open plan living where the kitchen and lounge were adjoined. The previous flow of the building was outdated for today’s more typical open plan entertaining living. Therefore, a structural wall was removed by a local construction team.
- Restoration of the existing floor boards which really helped to reintroduce the buildings original character and charm.
- Exploration of paint colours from Farrow & Ball.
- Bespoke Curtains & Blinds throughout to suit the buildings tall ceilings and sash windows. Custom fabrics were specified and curtains created by a local curtain maker.
- Curation of new and old furniture items to suit the Victorian Home.
- Bespoke Light Fittings to suit the properties tall ceilings.
- The design of all of the spaces throughout including; Dining Room, Lounge, Hall Stairs and Landing, Master Bedroom, Children’s Bedroom and Home Office.
- Garden Design including Bespoke Dining, Seating Area & Pizza Oven.
- Accessories & Styling throughout all of the spaces, using a mixture of contemporary and vintage pieces found in the local antiques store.
- Local Artwork situated throughout.
See below for the amazing transformation photographs…
How we can help you
If you’re looking to transform your home, get in touch today to find out how we can help. Our Interior Design Services are based in and around the Manchester and Cheshire areas.